If you didn’t catch it in the opening page of The MWEA, my name is Bee.
An advocate for being your best self and empowering others through your own experience, I am a meticulous and rebellious researcher. Defying all things conventional and traditional, I take a close look at quality of thoughts; examining my own, people around me and others, and how we could have possibly got ourselves into some of the messes we see before us today: developed, over used and outdated patterns of behaviour, lacking and unfulfilled lifestyles, chaotic external and internal environment – and how we can begin removing anything that no longer fits our being, introduce new practices, amplify current succesful working methods and how the use of mindfulness can assist in these areas.
Services include: direct 1:1 coaching, academic coaching and mentoring, youth support as well as specific training platforms such as Vision Board and Build, Mindfulness and Your Young Person; at Home.
Ultimately, in a nutshell, I am a coach, a mentor, support worker and mind transformation expert. Specialised in breaking down outdated and over-developed patterns of thoughts and behaviours to eliminate, introduce and reinvent; empowering a redirection or new direction to external and internal awareness; shifting gripping, limiting beliefs and “moving in” creative strategies and solutions; using the one and the most powerful resource that is the mind.
IT’S IMPORTANT TO NOTE: THIS IS NOT LIFE COACHING AND I AM NOT A LIFE COACH;
I have created a platform to deliver tailored programmes and coaching through use of a variety of very specific resources and methods that are not taught and are not likely to ever be taught, to position you in the best place to approach and improve areas you feel are holding you so that you can coach, conduct and craft yourself and create your life; the life you think can’t exist. (You can explore blog post The Boxer for a perfect elaboration of this.)
This is largely inspired by a strained academic, a strong but unfulfilled professional career, a decision that a 9-5 does not fit my being and not least, my personal journey with overwhelming anxiety and feeling out of control of my thoughts; fear based/ unwanted/ intrusive/ debilitating; until I learnt these thoughts are seperate from my own – my mind is separate from me; that my mind doesn’t control me; I control my mind – my mind believes whatever I tell it. This discovery led to many more; to a world of wonder, wisdom and unlearning; growth, self-teaching, studying, monitoring, testing and trialing and quite ultimately, creating; including the birth of The Middle (wo)Mans Empowerment Academy – very much a healing and my therapy that became a labour of love – so that others can experience the magic that is the mind and whatever course of action and platform needed, you can begin making a change, going on a journey of guided growth to cultivate a brand new life experience.
So… why me?
There are many qualified coaches, all credible in their own right, with their own set of skills and areas of expertise so why be empowered and why choose me as support on your journey?
- You are swimming in a sea of untapped awesomeness and that should absolutely be showcased to yourself and the world.
- I haven’t just decided that I love to help people (which I do) and called myself a coach; I’ve studied the mind and behaviour; if someone expresses they are “like this” – my mind springs into action and I question why and begin enquiry.
- I’ve used my own school experience as a platform to build upon; taking both “positive” and “negative” experiences to extract and use as exemplary for both young people and generations ahead of me.
- I’ve taken the experience of home-schooling my brother and his experiences in the education system.
- I’ve monitored the state of the system and areas that are focused on and areas that are lacking but need to have a focus placed upon them, prior and recent cuts and platforms reduced and what we’re facing in current circumstances that society presents.
- I’ve listened and taken note to the world’s greatest speakers and motivational names that have inspired and ignited a spark in me.
- I’ve people watched on my travels to learn how the majority and minority are going through this life experience.
- I’ve gone as far as to look at communication and language and the delicacy and detriment of how we speak to others and ourselves and how this has a profound effect on what and the way we experience.
- I’ve used a health challenge that dared to challenge me at so many angles, retrained my brain without the use of pharmaceuticals and adoption of healthy, holistic practices.
- I’ve included engagements with academics and professionals to assess their delivery, content and test methods including lecturers, therapists; maximising on every interaction.
- I’ve taken the days where I have had “character building” (thank you Les Brown for this great term) days and looked at my own behaviour and thoughts and what I did to facilitate and contribute to the experience, monitoring and applying those discoveries increasing my own awareness and amplifying the credibility of the content.
CURRENT CONDITIONS AND THE PITIFUL STATE OF PEOPLES MENTAL HEALTH MUST SHOW AND PRESENT TO YOU VERY CLEARLY THAT THE MIND IS EVERYTHING AND SO THIS IS THE STARTING POINT.
Here, we find our power.
Here, we find our peace.
Press play on your power. Press play on your peace.
I don’t claim to know everything as that would mean there is nothing more for me to learn and as mentioned in the introduction of The Middle (wo)Man Empowerment Academy, we never stop learning, but I do want and aim to be pioneering in what I do and the impact I have to be profound with every person I meet, coach and come in to contact with, professionally and personally.
Some of the best, wealthiest and successful (whatever that means for you) people are not academics but incredibly proactive with their experiences and their vision. Ultimately, I want to be empowered, at peace, and abundant in health and wealth living in a world where I see others doing the same and assisting their journey there.
– “If I am to be it, I must first see it and if I am to create it, I must be it”.
Do you do what you love?
If the answer is not yes, why?
Do you have what you want?
If the answer is not yes, why?
Are you on your way to doing what you love and having what you want?
If you have not answered yes, The Middle (wo)Man Empowerment Academy can assist you.
THERE IS SOMETHING FOR YOU HERE AT THE MWEA: GET IN CONTACT.